Areas of Interest: My lab is broadly interested in the structure and function of grass and shrub-dominated ecosystems. We explore how human land use interacts with climate, soils, and biota in these ecosystem types to impact the storage and cycling of nutrients at both local and regional spatial scales.
- 2016 - Present, Director, Tracy Farmer Institute for Sustainability and the Environment
- 2016 - Present, Professor, University of Kentucky
- 2006-2016, Assistant, Associate Professor, University of Kentucky
- 2002-2006 Post-doc, Duke University
- BA - Rice University, 1995
- MS - Texas A&M University, 1998
- PhD - Colorado State University, 2002