Areas of Interest: plant natural products and their roles in defense against pathogens, plant-endophyte mutualism, and animal health
- 2004-present Research plant physiologist at the USDA-ARS Forage-Animal Production Research Unit (FAPRU) in Lexington, KY.
- 2002-2004 Postdoctoral molecular biologist at the USDA-ARS Natural Products Utilization Research Unit (NPURU) in Oxford, MS.
- 2000-2002 Postdoctoral plant physiologist at the USDA-ARS-NPURU
- 1999-2000 Postdoctoral enzymologist (Chateaubriand Fellow in 1999) in the Dept. of Isoprenoids, CNRS Institute of Plant Molecular Biology, Strasbourg, France.
- B.A. 1991, chemistry and biology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Ph.D. 1999, plant pathology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI